UK Immigration Lawyers London
Hudson McKenzie has some of the best Immigration Lawyers in London UK that provide specialist immigration advice to multi-national corporations and UK based companies. We pride ourselves on first-class and a highly efficient compliance methodology that encourages long-term relationships with our clients as a trusted partner.
We advise employers on all areas of UK Immigration law. Our well-trained team of Immigration lawyers in London UK who practice exclusively in this area are able to minimise risk for clients offering them effective immigration solutions.
We provide assistance to companies for successfully registering as a sponsor under the Points-Based System including conducting a full Audit as mandated by UK Visas & Immigration. We also provide support to in-house teams to deal with various complexities in the ever-changing immigration environment.
Points Based System (PBS) applications
We provide a complete range of services for employers in obtaining the following types of visas:-
- Tier 2 (General) visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company transfer) visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-Charity Worker) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-Creative and Sporting) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-International Agreement) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker- Religious Worker) visa
- Tier 5 ( Youth Mobility Scheme) visa
- UK Ancestry Visa
- Work Visas for Croation Nationals
- Work Visas for Turkish Nationals
Sole Representative of an Overseas Company
An overseas parent company can send one of their senior employees to the United Kingdom as their Sole Representative in order to establish their subsidiary or register a United Kingdom branch.
The employee must come to the United Kingdom to establish a wholly owned subsidiary or register a branch for the overseas parent company. It is important to note that the company must currently have no branch, subsidiary or other representative in the United Kingdom.
Contact our UK Immigration Lawyers London, UK
For further information, please contact our UK Immigration lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44(0) 20 3318 5794.