Company / Commercial Lawyers London
“Lawyers who understand you, your business and your sector. That is what you can expect from our highly professional and recommended Commercial team”.
Our commercial lawyers in London provide advice on all kinds of legal issues to its clients across a broad range of commercial matters, both Domestic and Cross-Border.
We advise a range of clients including start-ups, SME’s, medium sized and large multi-national corporations. In-house legal teams outsource commercial contracts of all sizes, description and complexity to our expert lawyers.
We are able to offer our clients complete advice, not only on structuring commercial transactions, but also on related matters such as Intellectual Property and local Regulatory and Licensing Compliance.
As such, you can be certain that any opinion we give will be both technically sound and commercially astute.
What you can expect from us
- Diverse capabilities – Our lawyers work on a range of contracts from routine to the most complex contracts in a variety of sectors.
- Sector knowledge and experience – We have a breath of experience and an established track-record in food and drink, life sciences, real estate, retail, IT, and travel industries.
- A “never say no” attitude – Our clients absolutely love our natural ability to put ourselves in their shoes and smartly resolve their complex issues.
Key areas of focus
- Company Formation & Incorporation- Setting up Companies in the UK and all overseas jurisdictions.
- Drafting and advising on all kinds of commercial contracts including but not limited to Data Protection Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Franchising Agreements and Outsourcing Agreements.
- Drafting and advising on all kinds of Procurement Agreements, Supply Chain Agreements, Facilities Management Agreements and Property Management Agreements.
- Advising on and negotiating Company Purchases/Sales.
- Drafting and advising on all kinds of Investment Agreements.
- Drafting and advising on all kinds of Intellectual Property Agreements.
- Company Secretarial
- Corporate and Partnership structures
- IP and Licensing Agreements
Contact our Commercial Solicitors London, UK
For further information, please contact our commercial lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44(0) 20 3318 5794.