It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service!
It was a great experience working with your company and you Amisha, in terms of knowledge on the processes involved in getting Tier 2 and in terms to professionalism, we have learnt a lot from you.You are one of the finest Customer Support Representative I have ever met, your patience towards answering several questions left me amazed. Your calmness has left me dazzled for sure you will be one of my examples during my training's for Customer Service along with several other world renowned companies’ experiences.Amisha, you are an example of how customer service should be experienced with customers, you have set very high expectations for us as a company to handle our customers and clients as well. You are a big asset to your firm.Thank you once again for your incredible service! We shall get back to you if we need any other professional help or service in the near future.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
Company / Commercial Lawyers London
“Lawyers who understand you, your business and your sector. That is what you can expect from our highly professional and recommended Commercial team”.
Our commercial lawyers in London provide advice on all kinds of legal issues to its clients across a broad range of commercial matters, both Domestic and Cross-Border.
We advise a range of clients including start-ups, SME’s, medium sized and large multi-national corporations. In-house legal teams outsource commercial contracts of all sizes, description and complexity to our expert lawyers.
We are able to offer our clients complete advice, not only on structuring commercial transactions, but also on related matters such as Intellectual Property and local Regulatory and Licensing Compliance.
As such, you can be certain that any opinion we give will be both technically sound and commercially astute.
What you can expect from us
- Diverse capabilities – Our lawyers work on a range of contracts from routine to the most complex contracts in a variety of sectors.
- Sector knowledge and experience – We have a breath of experience and an established track-record in food and drink, life sciences, real estate, retail, IT, and travel industries.
- A “never say no” attitude – Our clients absolutely love our natural ability to put ourselves in their shoes and smartly resolve their complex issues.
Key areas of focus
- Company Formation & Incorporation- Setting up Companies in the UK and all overseas jurisdictions.
- Drafting and advising on all kinds of commercial contracts including but not limited to Data Protection Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Franchising Agreements and Outsourcing Agreements.
- Drafting and advising on all kinds of Procurement Agreements, Supply Chain Agreements, Facilities Management Agreements and Property Management Agreements.
- Advising on and negotiating Company Purchases/Sales.
- Drafting and advising on all kinds of Investment Agreements.
- Drafting and advising on all kinds of Intellectual Property Agreements.
- Company Secretarial
- Corporate and Partnership structures
- IP and Licensing Agreements
Contact our Commercial Solicitors London, UK
For further information, please contact our commercial lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44(0) 20 3318 5794.