Private Client Lawyers London
We provide wealth planning advice regarding the management and transfer of property, and the administration of a decedent’s estates, trusts and other fiduciary accounts.
We can assist individuals, corporate fiduciaries, and charitable and non-profit entities attain their goals for themselves and their families, or organisations, while minimising applicable income, gift and estate taxes.
Key areas of focus
- Planning and document preparation for the management and transfer of an individual’s estate during lifetime, upon incapacity, and on death.
- Advice on income, gift and death tax.
- Advice on powers of attorney, living wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts.
- Estate and trust administrations.
- Agreements for the economic participation of family members who are not active in the business.
Contact our Private Client Solicitors London, UK
For further information, please contact our Private Client Lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44 (0)20 3318 5794.