High Quality Advice
Our experience of working with the team at Hudson McKenzie means you will consistently receive high quality advice, which is delivered quickly and succinctly. As well as speedy responses by email, there is always someone you can speak to on the phone. We’ve built a great relationship and collaboration with the team from day one. The team have also gone above and beyond to help and enable us to improve our global mobility processes and service to our business, which is something our previous provider had overlooked.Kaisa
You have provided us an excellent service so far. The response time is exceptionally quick and you are fully in control when it comes to the visa process. Your services have enriched our company in providing our employees guidance in visa-matters.Overall, very happy with you personally. A nice service-oriented person whom I can always count on.
It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service
It was great experience working with you, Amisha. You are one of the finest immigration consultants I have ever met, your patience in answering several of my questions left me amazed. You are an example of how client service should be delivered. Thank you once again for your incredible service.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
A million thanks!
A million or more thanks for bringing this matter to an end. I do not know how to thank you. I am happy now and agree with it. Once again thank you for your top professional work you have done for me and other clients.Amir Afshar
The Legal PA was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on reception and I was very satisfied by the advice given by the employment solicitor.Paul Doyle
A big thank you!
Just don’t know what to say other than a BIG THANK YOU for all your support and guidance for making this happen on such short notice.Your service and the way you guys dealt with my work is absolutely brilliant and awesome.Top stars and once again Thank You.Piyush Desai
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for being so brilliant by navigating the the process for me with such patience and ease. It’s really very much appreciated.K. Mueller
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for sorting out my paperwork so promptly and efficiently, as well as for your advice and assistance.L. Hutson
Wholehearted cooperation and transparency
"I am writing this review overjoyed and filled with happiness and gratitude. I take this opportunity to thank you Rahul, for your whole hearted cooperation and transparency kept by you all the time. Frankly speaking, when I approached Rahul on 21-May-2012, I was in a very tough situation. My company had applied for Sponsorship license which was still pending and I was about to finish my PSW visa by June 15th. I was really in a dilemma whether I will get my visa or not, but by God’s grace and by the sincere effort by Rahul in updating all the documents needed we have been finally rewarded.I really liked your approach all throughout the process and I assure you that I will recommend all my friends and relatives who are looking for immigration help in UK to your firm. My special wishes to all your team for the support."Kalyan Chakravarthy
Attention to Detail and Responsiveness
We have been very pleased with their advice, attention to detail and responsiveness which has sped us through the immigration process in a very short time frame. If you are thinking “why do I need to pay someone else to help me through the process” I can only say that without Rahul’s support and advice throughout, we would have been a lot more stressed and possibly would have fallen at several hurdles along the way. We are both used to dealing with forms and bureaucracy but we found ourselves going round in circles at times trying to work out the UKBA paperwork. Whenever we had a query, Rahul was always able to e-mail us back straight away with the advice we needed. His experience enables him to cut through all the reams of guidance notes, forms and lists of requirements which eases the path considerably. Rahul takes a keen interest in his clients and will always do his best to get a positive and swift outcome. We are really pleased with the service we received and would recommend Hudson McKenzie to anyone looking for Immigration Lawyers.Daryl Pollock
We approached Hudson McKenzie to seek assistance in relation to our spouse application. They have been extremely courteous and have always been prompt in answering our calls. Our application was approved within a very short time scale- thanks to the team at Hudson McKenzie who made this possible. We are happy to recommend them to everyone we know.Gary Bates
Thailand Elite Residence Program
Thailand’s exclusive residence program gives foreigners the right to live in the country for up to 20 years. It’s the first program of its kind worldwide, offering unlimited access to the jewel of Southeast Asia as well as a range of complimentary VIP privileges.
The special residence visa is issued by the Thailand Privilege Card Company Limited (TPC) — a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Tourism Authority of Thailand. The ‘Land of Smiles’, as it’s often referred to because of the friendly disposition of its citizens, has become one of the most sought-after destinations in Southeast Asia, with an increasing number of wealthy families and retired individuals wanting to take advantage of its temperate climate, spectacular landscape and outstanding leisure facilities.
To receive the Thailand residence visa, foreigners must be a member of Thailand Elite, an exclusive program offered by TPC.
The Thailand Elite Residence Program offers seven program options, each varying in validity, benefits and costs. The following are the three most popular options available:
- Elite Easy Access — a popular option for expats or business people to enter and exit Thailand. With a five-year residence visa, the one-off fee is THB 500,000 including VAT (approx. USD 16,000). There is no annual fee and no age restriction. The residence visa cannot be transferred but can be upgraded to the Elite Ultimate Privilege option for THB 1,605,000 including VAT (approx. USD 50,000)
- Elite Family Excursion — designed for a minimum of two people with a five-year residence visa for each member. The one-off fee is THB 800,000 including VAT (approx. USD 25,000) for the main applicant and THB 300,000 including VAT (approx. 10,000) for each dependent. Dependents may include legitimate parents, step-parents, spouse (including by civil union), children and step-children. There is no annual fee and no age restriction. The residence visa cannot be transferred. The package includes complimentary VIP privileges such as airport transfers for international flights and government concierge services
- Elite Superiority Extension — 20-year residence visa for individuals who pay a one-off fee of THB 1 million including VAT (approx. USD 32,000). There is no annual fee and no age restriction. The package includes complimentary VIP privileges such as government concierge services and airport services
Procedures and Time Frame
TPC has an efficient application process. It takes less than one month to get visa issuance at designated international airports.
TPC will only approve in principle after a personal profile check has been done, which takes one week after submission of the application. In some cases, TPC may request additional documents. An approval letter will be issued together with the one-off fee payment request. The residence visa will be issued within two weeks after TPC has confirmed receipt of the full application fee. Prior to physically obtaining the visa, the approved applicant and dependents must inform TPC seven days in advance of their arrival time and airport in order to get the visa affixed at the immigration lounge.
Successful applicants of the Thailand Elite Residence Program can reside or stay in Thailand for as long as they wish up to the validity of their chosen package. The only limitation is a requirement to inform TPC when reaching a continuous 90-day length of stay in Thailand.
Key Advantages of the Program
- Residence in Thailand is possible for a few days; a few months; or an unlimited period within the validity of the chosen package. There is no minimum stay requirement
- Attractive tax benefits. Successful applicants are only taxed on income sourced in Thailand — foreign sourced income is tax free as long as it is not remitted to Thailand in the same tax year in which it was earned
- It is possible to acquire a tax number if you have income sourced in Thailand (for example rental income). Tax certificates are available for residents who stay more than 180 days per year in Thailand
- Complimentary VIP services including a dedicated Elite personal assistant for international flights and lounge access, airport transfers, and a 24-hour member contact center which operates in several languages
- A low-cost, high standard of living