It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service
It was great experience working with you, Amisha. You are one of the finest immigration consultants I have ever met, your patience in answering several of my questions left me amazed. You are an example of how client service should be delivered. Thank you once again for your incredible service.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
A million thanks!
A million or more thanks for bringing this matter to an end. I do not know how to thank you. I am happy now and agree with it. Once again thank you for your top professional work you have done for me and other clients.Amir Afshar
The Legal PA was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on reception and I was very satisfied by the advice given by the employment solicitor.Paul Doyle
A big thank you!
Just don’t know what to say other than a BIG THANK YOU for all your support and guidance for making this happen on such short notice.Your service and the way you guys dealt with my work is absolutely brilliant and awesome.Top stars and once again Thank You.Piyush Desai
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for being so brilliant by navigating the the process for me with such patience and ease. It’s really very much appreciated.K. Mueller
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for sorting out my paperwork so promptly and efficiently, as well as for your advice and assistance.L. Hutson
Wholehearted cooperation and transparency
"I am writing this review overjoyed and filled with happiness and gratitude. I take this opportunity to thank you Rahul, for your whole hearted cooperation and transparency kept by you all the time. Frankly speaking, when I approached Rahul on 21-May-2012, I was in a very tough situation. My company had applied for Sponsorship license which was still pending and I was about to finish my PSW visa by June 15th. I was really in a dilemma whether I will get my visa or not, but by God’s grace and by the sincere effort by Rahul in updating all the documents needed we have been finally rewarded.I really liked your approach all throughout the process and I assure you that I will recommend all my friends and relatives who are looking for immigration help in UK to your firm. My special wishes to all your team for the support."Kalyan Chakravarthy
Attention to Detail and Responsiveness
We have been very pleased with their advice, attention to detail and responsiveness which has sped us through the immigration process in a very short time frame. If you are thinking “why do I need to pay someone else to help me through the process” I can only say that without Rahul’s support and advice throughout, we would have been a lot more stressed and possibly would have fallen at several hurdles along the way. We are both used to dealing with forms and bureaucracy but we found ourselves going round in circles at times trying to work out the UKBA paperwork. Whenever we had a query, Rahul was always able to e-mail us back straight away with the advice we needed. His experience enables him to cut through all the reams of guidance notes, forms and lists of requirements which eases the path considerably. Rahul takes a keen interest in his clients and will always do his best to get a positive and swift outcome. We are really pleased with the service we received and would recommend Hudson McKenzie to anyone looking for Immigration Lawyers.Daryl Pollock
We approached Hudson McKenzie to seek assistance in relation to our spouse application. They have been extremely courteous and have always been prompt in answering our calls. Our application was approved within a very short time scale- thanks to the team at Hudson McKenzie who made this possible. We are happy to recommend them to everyone we know.Gary Bates
Singapore Residence Programme
Singapore is an island country located in the Indian Ocean between Malaysia and Indonesia, renowned as one of the world’s leading economies and most successful centers of trade.
It was ruled by the British in the early 19th century, however obtained independence in1963. It now remains a member of the Commonwealth and operates a common law system. The country is also well renowned for its world-class education system most efficient healthcare system.
The Global Investor Programme
The Global Investor Programme (GIP) allows successful business people to obtain permanent residence in Singapore upon making a certain level of investment.
The applicant has to meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Invest SGD 2.5 million to establish a new business entity or to expand an existing business, in a permitted industry; or
- Invest SGD 2.5 million in an approved GIP fund which invests in Singapore-based companies.
Applicants are eligible to apply for Permanent Residence if they have:
- A substantial business track record for at least three years.
- Provide audited financial statements for their overseas company. If the company is in real estate or construction, the statements must show a turnover of at least SGD 200 million per annum over the last three years and SGD 200 million in the past year. However, if the company is in any other industry, the statements must show a turnover of at least SGD 50 million per annum on average over the last three years, and SGD 50 million in the past year.
- If the company is privately owned, the investor should hold at least 30% shares.
- Founding member of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), enjoying strong ties with the United States and China.
- World’s fourth best financial center according to the Global Financial Centers Index 2015 and ranked 9th in the United Nations’ Human Development Report 2014.
- Excellent infrastructure including frequent flight connections to world’s major countries.
- A multi-cultural society having a stable political system.
- World’s best in class educational institutions and an exceptional healthcare system.
Being a resident of Singapore has numerous benefits:
- Favourable taxation schemes.
- Visa-free travel to approx. 170 countries (for Citizens of Singapore only).
- Spouse and children under the age of 21 years can be include in the application. Parents and children over the age of 21 years, may be granted a Long Term Visit Pass for 5 years.
We would be delighted to assist you and your family members in obtaining Residency of Singapore. Please get in touch with us at HudsonVIP@hudsonmckenzie.com to know more about this programme.