It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service!
It was a great experience working with your company and you Amisha, in terms of knowledge on the processes involved in getting Tier 2 and in terms to professionalism, we have learnt a lot from you.You are one of the finest Customer Support Representative I have ever met, your patience towards answering several questions left me amazed. Your calmness has left me dazzled for sure you will be one of my examples during my training's for Customer Service along with several other world renowned companies’ experiences.Amisha, you are an example of how customer service should be experienced with customers, you have set very high expectations for us as a company to handle our customers and clients as well. You are a big asset to your firm.Thank you once again for your incredible service! We shall get back to you if we need any other professional help or service in the near future.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
An applicant can apply for an Innovator visa if:
- they want to set up or run a business in the UK
- they are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- they meet the other eligibility requirements
An applicant must have at least £50,000 in investment funds if they wish to set up a new business. They do not need funds if their business is already established and has been endorsed for an earlier visa.
UK Innovator Visa Eligibility
Before an applicant can apply, they will need to have their business or business idea assessed by an approved endorsing body. They will provide the applicant with an endorsement letter if their business is viable.
An applicant must also:
- meet the English language requirement
- be at least 18 years old
- be able to prove that they have enough personal savings to support themselves while they are in the UK
Endorsement criteria – new business
If the applicant is relying on endorsement under the new business criteria, the endorsement letter must confirm both of the following:
- The applicant’s business venture meets all of the requirements below:
The applicant has a genuine, original business plan that meets new or existing market needs and/or creates a competitive advantage.
The applicant has the necessary skills, knowledge, experience and market awareness to successfully run the business.
There is evidence of structured planning and of potential for job creation and growth into national and international markets.
(b) The endorsing body is reasonably satisfied that the applicant will spend their entire working time in the UK on developing business ventures.
Investment funds – new business
- If the applicant’s endorsement was given under the new business endorsement criteria, at least £50,000 funds must be available to the applicant to invest in their business. This may include funds which have already been invested in the business.
- If the endorsement letter confirms that at least £50,000 funds are available or have been invested in the applicant’s business, no further evidence of investment funds is required.
- If the endorsement letter does not confirm that a full £50,000 funds are available or have been invested, the applicant must provide further documents as evidence of the remaining balance of their £50,000 investment funds.
- If the business venture has one or more other team members who are applying for, or have been granted, leave in the Innovator category, they cannot share the same investment funds. There must be at least £50,000 investment funds available for each Innovator team member. These additional funds are not needed for team members who are resident workers or who have leave under another category of the Immigration Rules, which allows them to engage in business.
Innovator endorsing bodies
See below a list of all the authorised endorsing bodies that can issue endorsements for Innovator visas.
- The Bakery
- Seed Camp
- Invest Northern Ireland
- Deep Science Ventures
- Bethnal Green Ventures
- Capital Enterprise
- Tech X
- Seed Haus’
- Med City
- Scottish Edge
- Royal Society Edinburgh
- Tech Nation
- NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator
- Royal Bank of Scotland Entrepreneur Accelerator
- Ulster Bank Entrepreneur Accelerator
- Set Squared Bristol
- Set Squared Exeter
- Set Squared Southampton
- Set Squared Surrey
The UK Government allows dependents to join you in the United Kingdom. A dependent is categorized as wife, husband, civil partner, same-sex partner, unmarried partner or a child under the age of 18 years.
We can also assist with the endorsement process, if needed. Longer term, our goal is to provide you with the full range of commercial law support and connect you with our exceptional network of business contacts to help you get established faster. You get a business partner rather than simply a form-filler.
Contact our Immigration Lawyers in London
For further information, please contact our Immigration lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44(0) 20 3318 5794.