You have provided us an excellent service so far. The response time is exceptionally quick and you are fully in control when it comes to the visa process. Your services have enriched our company in providing our employees guidance in visa-matters.Overall, very happy with you personally. A nice service-oriented person whom I can always count on.
It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service
It was great experience working with you, Amisha. You are one of the finest immigration consultants I have ever met, your patience in answering several of my questions left me amazed. You are an example of how client service should be delivered. Thank you once again for your incredible service.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
A million thanks!
A million or more thanks for bringing this matter to an end. I do not know how to thank you. I am happy now and agree with it. Once again thank you for your top professional work you have done for me and other clients.Amir Afshar
The Legal PA was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on reception and I was very satisfied by the advice given by the employment solicitor.Paul Doyle
A big thank you!
Just don’t know what to say other than a BIG THANK YOU for all your support and guidance for making this happen on such short notice.Your service and the way you guys dealt with my work is absolutely brilliant and awesome.Top stars and once again Thank You.Piyush Desai
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for being so brilliant by navigating the the process for me with such patience and ease. It’s really very much appreciated.K. Mueller
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for sorting out my paperwork so promptly and efficiently, as well as for your advice and assistance.L. Hutson
Wholehearted cooperation and transparency
"I am writing this review overjoyed and filled with happiness and gratitude. I take this opportunity to thank you Rahul, for your whole hearted cooperation and transparency kept by you all the time. Frankly speaking, when I approached Rahul on 21-May-2012, I was in a very tough situation. My company had applied for Sponsorship license which was still pending and I was about to finish my PSW visa by June 15th. I was really in a dilemma whether I will get my visa or not, but by God’s grace and by the sincere effort by Rahul in updating all the documents needed we have been finally rewarded.I really liked your approach all throughout the process and I assure you that I will recommend all my friends and relatives who are looking for immigration help in UK to your firm. My special wishes to all your team for the support."Kalyan Chakravarthy
Attention to Detail and Responsiveness
We have been very pleased with their advice, attention to detail and responsiveness which has sped us through the immigration process in a very short time frame. If you are thinking “why do I need to pay someone else to help me through the process” I can only say that without Rahul’s support and advice throughout, we would have been a lot more stressed and possibly would have fallen at several hurdles along the way. We are both used to dealing with forms and bureaucracy but we found ourselves going round in circles at times trying to work out the UKBA paperwork. Whenever we had a query, Rahul was always able to e-mail us back straight away with the advice we needed. His experience enables him to cut through all the reams of guidance notes, forms and lists of requirements which eases the path considerably. Rahul takes a keen interest in his clients and will always do his best to get a positive and swift outcome. We are really pleased with the service we received and would recommend Hudson McKenzie to anyone looking for Immigration Lawyers.Daryl Pollock
We approached Hudson McKenzie to seek assistance in relation to our spouse application. They have been extremely courteous and have always been prompt in answering our calls. Our application was approved within a very short time scale- thanks to the team at Hudson McKenzie who made this possible. We are happy to recommend them to everyone we know.Gary Bates
Top Immigration Lawyers London
Acclaimed as top immigration lawyers in London by various legal directories including The Legal 500.
Hudson McKenzie is a multi award-winning boutique law firm comprising a team of top immigration lawyers under the leadership of the firm’s Managing Partner, Rahul Batra (formerly Deloitte and Ernst & Young).
Rahul has won several industry awards and is renowned as ‘heavy-weight’ leading immigration expert. Rahul is listed in the Leader List 2015 by Citywealth Magazine as top UK Lawyer and as a Top Rated UK Solicitor by Vouched For.
With our Global Headquarters in London, United Kingdom, we additionally service our clients in 150 countries around the globe. The strength of our practice is bolstered by an extensive ‘tried and trusted’ partnership network allowing our teams to provide inbound immigration services virtually anywhere in the world.
Our lawyers advise both corporate and private clients on all aspects of UK and Global immigration, including major international organisations, SMEs and mid-sized companies in sectors including but not limited to Finance, Consulting, Manufacturing, IT, Travel, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Education, Entertainment, Fashion and Sports implementing comprehensive immigration solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide.
With deep industry experience and unparalleled insights on the future of mobility, we enable our clients to craft immigration programmes that will empower them to attract, retain and develop top performers. We combine a global perspective with deep on-the-ground resources in local markets. We have the financial strength, stability and ability to scale necessary to be a long-term partner to the world’s largest organisations as well as smaller, expanding companies.
Our services do not stop at merely processing immigration applications, rather our immigration lawyers are always involved in strategic lobbying with various government organisations including the Home Office (UKVI) to obtain the best results for our clients.
Members of the firm are involved in and part of many organisations including EuRA Relocation, TIRA Network, Worldwide ERC, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA), Global Immigration Network (GIN), American Bar Association (ABA), International Bar Association (IBA), Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) and The Law Society.
Whether your company is sending employees to a specific country or expanding to destinations around the world – we are here to help. Our services cater to all aspects of UK inbound and outbound immigration including:
- Tier 2 and Tier 5 Sponsor Licences
- Issues surrounding illegal working and immigration compliance
- Advising on work visas under PBS including Tier 2 (General) & Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) categories
- Work Permits and visas for 150 countries *
- Advising on Short-term Assignment Planning, Business Visit Visas, temporary work and residence permits, Entry Clearance/Visas and Passports
- Assessing Corporate Immigration Processes and Risk, formulating Immigration Risk Reports and Solutions
- Training and Support for in-house immigration teams
- Strategic Immigration Planning for Start-up Companies in the UK
- Temporary Workers under Tier 5 of the Points Based System
- Visas under the Van der Elst category
- Representatives of Overseas Business
- Legalisation, Apostile and notary services
Our personal immigration assistance extends to the following services:
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa
- Tier 1 (Exceptional talent) visa
- Start-up visa
- Innovator Visa
- Tier 4 (General) visa
- Tier 5 visas including Government Authorised Exchange and Youth Mobility scheme
- Indefinite Leave to Remain or Permanent Residence
- British Citizenship
- Ancestry visa
- Family applications including spouse visas
- EEA Applications– Settled/Pre-Settled Status and EEA Family Permit
- Appeals & Judicial Reviews
- Complex immigration issues
- Surrogacy matters often coupled with international laws/issues
- Visit visas
* Through our preferred global network (we call this ‘best-friends’ approach), we are well equipped to provide clients with global immigration services in over 150 destination countries.
Being a full-service law firm, we are in a position to take a pragmatic and ‘business oriented’ approach on any immigration matter; our clients gain from the expertise of the firm’s lawyers in areas such as Employment, Corporate/Commercial, Litigation, Intellectual Property and relocating to the UK.
For a list of our professional fees, please click here.
- FTSE 50 multi-national Japanese food company: Advising the parent company about starting a business in the UK, the immigration aspects and the most efficient routes to bring migrants to the UK. Assisted with Sole Representative, Sponsor Licence and Tier 2 applications.
- Australia’s premier education provider: Advising and assisting Australia’s eminent education provider with a Sole Representative application, Sponsor Licence and Tier 2 applications.
- International IT workers: Representing and coordinating work permit applications for several FTSE100 multi-national IT companies for movement of international staff to the UK under Tier 2 (G) and Tier 2 (ICT) categories.
- Major travel operator in the UK and aviation company: Advising and coordinating the UK immigration process for a major travel operator and airlines with their Sponsor Licence and Tier 2 applications.
- Oil & Gas multinational company: Representing and coordinating the immigration process for work permit applications for 50+ professionals, executives and senior management for work on numerous multi-year projects in Jordan.
- Media company: Advising on, and assisting with, the application to become a Tier 2 (General) sponsor.
- Asset Management firm: Advising on, and assisting with, an application for this Asset Management firm to become a Tier 2 (General and Intra-company transfer) sponsor, and with entry clearance applications for senior employees.
- Engineering services: Advising on their ability to second employees to a subsidiary of a sister company.
- Major UK based IT company: Advising on immigration process and processing work permit applications for executives and senior management for China, Singapore, Japan, The Netherlands, Belgium and France.
Contact our Immigration Lawyers London, UK
For further information, please contact our Immigration lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44 (0)20 3318 5794.