Top Immigration Lawyers London
Acclaimed as top immigration lawyers in London by various legal directories including The Legal 500.
Hudson McKenzie is a multi award-winning boutique law firm comprising a team of top immigration lawyers under the leadership of the firm’s Managing Partner, Rahul Batra (formerly Deloitte and Ernst & Young).
Rahul has won several industry awards and is renowned as ‘heavy-weight’ leading immigration expert. Rahul is listed in the Leader List 2015 by Citywealth Magazine as top UK Lawyer and as a Top Rated UK Solicitor by Vouched For.
Our lawyers advise both corporate and private clients on all aspects of UK and Global immigration, including major international organisations, SMEs and mid-sized companies in sectors including but not limited to Finance, Consulting, Manufacturing, IT, Travel, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Education, Entertainment, Fashion and Sports.
Our services do not stop at merely processing immigration applications, rather our immigration lawyers are always involved in strategic lobbying with various Government organisations including the Home Office (UKVI) to obtain the best results for our clients.
Our bespoke services are designed to assist our corporate clients with swift movement of their staff in a timely manner. Our services cater to all aspects of business immigration, including:
- Sponsor Licences
- Issues surrounding illegal working and compliance
- Advising on visas under all categories of PBS including Tier 2 (General) & Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) categories
- Work Permits and visas for 150 countries *
- Advising on Short-term Assignment Planning, Business Visit Visas, temporary work and residence permits, Entry Clearance/Visas and Passports
- Assessing Corporate Immigration Processes and Risk, formulating Immigration Risk Reports and Solutions
- Training and Support for in-house immigration teams
- Strategic Immigration Planning for Start-up Companies in the UK
- Temporary Workers under Tier 5 of the Points Based System
- Visas under the Van der Elst category
- Representatives of Overseas Business
Our personal immigration assistance extends to the following services:
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa
- Tier 1 (Exceptional talent) visa
- Tier 4 (General) visa
- Tier 5 visas including Government Authorised Exchange and Youth Mobility scheme
- Indefinite Leave to Remain or Permanent Residence
- British Nationality
- UK Ancestry
- Family migration
- EEA applications
- Appeals & Judicial Reviews
- Complex immigration issues
- Surrogacy matters often coupled with international laws/issues
- Visit visas
* Through our preferred global network (we call this ‘best-friends’ approach), we are well equipped to provide clients with global immigration services in over 150 destination countries.
Being a full-service law firm, we are in a position to take a pragmatic and ‘business oriented’ approach on any immigration matter; our clients gain from the expertise of the firm’s lawyers in areas such as Employment, Corporate/Commercial, Litigation, Intellectual Property and relocating to the UK.
- FTSE 50 multi-national Japanese food company: Advising the parent company about starting a business in the UK, the immigration aspects and the most efficient routes to bring migrants to the UK. Assisted with Sole Representative, Sponsor Licence and Tier 2 applications.
- Australia’s premier education provider: Advising and assisting Australia’s eminent education provider with a Sole Representative application, Sponsor Licence and Tier 2 applications.
- International IT workers: Representing and coordinating work permit applications for several FTSE100 multi-national IT companies for movement of international staff to the UK under Tier 2 (G) and Tier 2 (ICT) categories.
- Major travel operator in the UK and aviation company: Advising and coordinating the UK immigration process for a major travel operator and airlines with their Sponsor Licence and Tier 2 applications.
- Oil & Gas multinational company: Representing and coordinating the immigration process for work permit applications for 50+ professionals, executives and senior management for work on numerous multi-year projects in Jordan.
- Media company: Advising on, and assisting with, the application to become a Tier 2 (General) sponsor.
- Asset Management firm: Advising on, and assisting with, an application for this Asset Management firm to become a Tier 2 (General and Intra-company transfer) sponsor, and with entry clearance applications for senior employees.
- Engineering services: Advising on their ability to second employees to a subsidiary of a sister company.
- Major UK based IT company: Advising on immigration process and processing work permit applications for executives and senior management for China, Singapore, Japan, The Netherlands, Belgium and France.
Contact our Immigration Lawyers London, UK
For further information, please contact our Immigration lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44 (0)20 3318 5794.