It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service!
It was a great experience working with your company and you Amisha, in terms of knowledge on the processes involved in getting Tier 2 and in terms to professionalism, we have learnt a lot from you.You are one of the finest Customer Support Representative I have ever met, your patience towards answering several questions left me amazed. Your calmness has left me dazzled for sure you will be one of my examples during my training's for Customer Service along with several other world renowned companies’ experiences.Amisha, you are an example of how customer service should be experienced with customers, you have set very high expectations for us as a company to handle our customers and clients as well. You are a big asset to your firm.Thank you once again for your incredible service! We shall get back to you if we need any other professional help or service in the near future.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
Cyprus Citizenship Programme
Hudson McKenzie offers full support with Cyprus Citizenship Program for High Net Worth (HNW) and Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals. This program is available to individuals making substantial investments of over €2 million in Cyprus and in return they benefit from Cyprus citizenship which allows them to travel and live in the EEA member states.
The country offers a wealthy and diverse culture with a warm climate, it is a safe and stable environment, ideal for families looking to invest and settle there. Not to mention Cyprus offers exciting and business and investment opportunities.
Holding Cyprus citizenship has its benefits in that you can travel freely around Europe and other countries as you would be an EU national.
Benefits of being a citizen of Cyprus
- Ability to trade freely in the EU and advantage of low tax rates.
- Can hold dual nationality without giving up your original nationality.
- Right to live, work, study and travel around the EU.
- Own a property in the EU.
- For families, the crime rate is low and the environment is safe.
- High standard of education and healthcare.
- A perfect holiday destination.
- Fantastic climate and culture.
Eligibility requirements to qualify for citizenship
Applicants must be 18 or over and meet the following requirements:
- Hold a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500,000 plus applicable VAT;
- Invest in Cyprus (€2 million) as an individual and maintain the investment for 3 years.
- Hold a valid passport;
- Be able to supply documents supporting the source and origin of the declared funds for investment;
- Have no criminal record and be able to provide evidence of this;
- The applicant’s name must not be included in the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen within the boundaries of the EU;
- Be in a position to pay all the related application fees.
There are several ways in which a person wishing to gain Citizenship in Cyprus can invest, the options are as follows:
- Invest at least €2 million in Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of companies or organisations established in Cyprus and licensed and supervised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec)
- Invest at least €2 million in the purchase or construction of buildings, land development projects which can be commercial, residential or infrastructure projects.
- Invest at least €2 million in the purchase, creation or participation in businesses or companies that are based and operating in Cyprus. These businesses or companies should evidently have a tangible presence in Cyprus and employ at least five EU citizens.
- Applicants can also combine any of the options above as long as the value is of at least €2 million. Within this option of combination of investment’s, the applicant may invest in special government bonds of the Cyprus Republic up to €500,000 for a period of 3 years.
- In all the above cases the applicant must possess a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500,000, plus V.A.T, unless the applicant invests €2 million only in housing unit/units.
Contact our Immigration Lawyers
For further information on Cyprus Citizenship Program, please contact our Immigration lawyers – click here or call us on +44 (0)20 3318 5794.