It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service
It was great experience working with you, Amisha. You are one of the finest immigration consultants I have ever met, your patience in answering several of my questions left me amazed. You are an example of how client service should be delivered. Thank you once again for your incredible service.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
A million thanks!
A million or more thanks for bringing this matter to an end. I do not know how to thank you. I am happy now and agree with it. Once again thank you for your top professional work you have done for me and other clients.Amir Afshar
The Legal PA was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on reception and I was very satisfied by the advice given by the employment solicitor.Paul Doyle
A big thank you!
Just don’t know what to say other than a BIG THANK YOU for all your support and guidance for making this happen on such short notice.Your service and the way you guys dealt with my work is absolutely brilliant and awesome.Top stars and once again Thank You.Piyush Desai
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for being so brilliant by navigating the the process for me with such patience and ease. It’s really very much appreciated.K. Mueller
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for sorting out my paperwork so promptly and efficiently, as well as for your advice and assistance.L. Hutson
Wholehearted cooperation and transparency
"I am writing this review overjoyed and filled with happiness and gratitude. I take this opportunity to thank you Rahul, for your whole hearted cooperation and transparency kept by you all the time. Frankly speaking, when I approached Rahul on 21-May-2012, I was in a very tough situation. My company had applied for Sponsorship license which was still pending and I was about to finish my PSW visa by June 15th. I was really in a dilemma whether I will get my visa or not, but by God’s grace and by the sincere effort by Rahul in updating all the documents needed we have been finally rewarded.I really liked your approach all throughout the process and I assure you that I will recommend all my friends and relatives who are looking for immigration help in UK to your firm. My special wishes to all your team for the support."Kalyan Chakravarthy
Attention to Detail and Responsiveness
We have been very pleased with their advice, attention to detail and responsiveness which has sped us through the immigration process in a very short time frame. If you are thinking “why do I need to pay someone else to help me through the process” I can only say that without Rahul’s support and advice throughout, we would have been a lot more stressed and possibly would have fallen at several hurdles along the way. We are both used to dealing with forms and bureaucracy but we found ourselves going round in circles at times trying to work out the UKBA paperwork. Whenever we had a query, Rahul was always able to e-mail us back straight away with the advice we needed. His experience enables him to cut through all the reams of guidance notes, forms and lists of requirements which eases the path considerably. Rahul takes a keen interest in his clients and will always do his best to get a positive and swift outcome. We are really pleased with the service we received and would recommend Hudson McKenzie to anyone looking for Immigration Lawyers.Daryl Pollock
We approached Hudson McKenzie to seek assistance in relation to our spouse application. They have been extremely courteous and have always been prompt in answering our calls. Our application was approved within a very short time scale- thanks to the team at Hudson McKenzie who made this possible. We are happy to recommend them to everyone we know.Gary Bates
Cyprus Citizenship Programme
Hudson McKenzie offers full support with Cyprus Citizenship Program for High Net Worth (HNW) and Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals. This program is available to individuals making substantial investments of over €2 million in Cyprus and in return they benefit from Cyprus citizenship which allows them to travel and live in the EEA member states.
The country offers a wealthy and diverse culture with a warm climate, it is a safe and stable environment, ideal for families looking to invest and settle there. Not to mention Cyprus offers exciting and business and investment opportunities.
Holding Cyprus citizenship has its benefits in that you can travel freely around Europe and other countries as you would be an EU national.
Benefits of being a citizen of Cyprus
- Ability to trade freely in the EU and advantage of low tax rates.
- Can hold dual nationality without giving up your original nationality.
- Right to live, work, study and travel around the EU.
- Own a property in the EU.
- For families, the crime rate is low and the environment is safe.
- High standard of education and healthcare.
- A perfect holiday destination.
- Fantastic climate and culture.
Eligibility requirements to qualify for citizenship
Applicants must be 18 or over and meet the following requirements:
- Hold a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500,000 plus applicable VAT;
- Invest in Cyprus (€2 million) as an individual and maintain the investment for 3 years.
- Hold a valid passport;
- Be able to supply documents supporting the source and origin of the declared funds for investment;
- Have no criminal record and be able to provide evidence of this;
- The applicant’s name must not be included in the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen within the boundaries of the EU;
- Be in a position to pay all the related application fees.
There are several ways in which a person wishing to gain Citizenship in Cyprus can invest, the options are as follows:
- Invest at least €2 million in Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of companies or organisations established in Cyprus and licensed and supervised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec)
- Invest at least €2 million in the purchase or construction of buildings, land development projects which can be commercial, residential or infrastructure projects.
- Invest at least €2 million in the purchase, creation or participation in businesses or companies that are based and operating in Cyprus. These businesses or companies should evidently have a tangible presence in Cyprus and employ at least five EU citizens.
- Applicants can also combine any of the options above as long as the value is of at least €2 million. Within this option of combination of investment’s, the applicant may invest in special government bonds of the Cyprus Republic up to €500,000 for a period of 3 years.
- In all the above cases the applicant must possess a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500,000, plus V.A.T, unless the applicant invests €2 million only in housing unit/units.
Contact our Immigration Lawyers
For further information on Cyprus Citizenship Program, please contact our Immigration lawyers – click here or call us on +44 (0)20 3318 5794.