Kay advises a wide range of clients, from private individuals and small start-ups to large multinationals, on a broad spectrum of UK and global immigration matters.
She has a wealth of experience in managing large and medium sized corporate engagements relating to the UK, which includes providing strategic guidance along with support and advice on immigration compliance.
Kay has nearly 20 years’ experience of UK immigration, having started her career training to be a solicitor at a prominent not for profit firm in west London. Moving on to White Ryland Solicitors a year after qualifying where she spent 5 years and then to Ferguson Snell & Associates, the UK’s first consultancy set up to provide immigration support to business.
6 years later she joined global audit and accountancy practice Mazars LLP where, as Head of UK immigration, helped set up and run a successful immigration department. Kay joined John Errington & Associates in 2015 where she continued to provide a range of services and support to her client base.
Kay is a UK practicing lawyer with LLB (Hons) and holds CMI Level 4 certificate in Management & Leadership.
- More Details
- Extensive experience in the immigration sector
- Managing a wide range of instructions from both corporate clients and high net worth individuals
- Management and supervision of legal and support staff
- Building and developing client relationships
- John Errington & Associates Limited
- Mazars LLP
- Ferguson Snell & Associates Ltd
- White Ryland Solicitors
- Law for All Solicitors
- Legal Practice Course University of Central England, Birmingham
- LLB (Hons) University of Luton, Bedfordshire
- CMI Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership