What impact has the recent change in French immigration law had?
Administrations in France are now implementing law n°2016-274 from 7th March 2016, so what impact has this implementation had upon the immigration sector?
The following topics have been highlighted as having been significantly impacted upon:
- Multi-year resident permits
- National lists of requirements for resident permit applications
- Shorter processing times for standard local hire applications
- Implementation of the Work Permit exemption for less than three months
- Talent-passport categories
- Centralisation of talent-passport applications
- Shorter processing times of applications
- Long stay visas valid as a resident permit which are extended to Talent-Passports
ICT Posted Worker
- Centralisation of ICT posted worker’s applications
- Shorter processing times of application
- Long stay visa valid as a resident permit which are extended to ICT posted worker
- Three years limitation of the ICT posted worker status with no renewal.
If you would like to discuss these topics further or have any general immigration enquiries, please contact one of our highly qualified immigration solicitors on 020 3318 5794 or by email at email@example.com