It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service
It was great experience working with you, Amisha. You are one of the finest immigration consultants I have ever met, your patience in answering several of my questions left me amazed. You are an example of how client service should be delivered. Thank you once again for your incredible service.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
A million thanks!
A million or more thanks for bringing this matter to an end. I do not know how to thank you. I am happy now and agree with it. Once again thank you for your top professional work you have done for me and other clients.Amir Afshar
The Legal PA was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on reception and I was very satisfied by the advice given by the employment solicitor.Paul Doyle
A big thank you!
Just don’t know what to say other than a BIG THANK YOU for all your support and guidance for making this happen on such short notice.Your service and the way you guys dealt with my work is absolutely brilliant and awesome.Top stars and once again Thank You.Piyush Desai
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for being so brilliant by navigating the the process for me with such patience and ease. It’s really very much appreciated.K. Mueller
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for sorting out my paperwork so promptly and efficiently, as well as for your advice and assistance.L. Hutson
Wholehearted cooperation and transparency
"I am writing this review overjoyed and filled with happiness and gratitude. I take this opportunity to thank you Rahul, for your whole hearted cooperation and transparency kept by you all the time. Frankly speaking, when I approached Rahul on 21-May-2012, I was in a very tough situation. My company had applied for Sponsorship license which was still pending and I was about to finish my PSW visa by June 15th. I was really in a dilemma whether I will get my visa or not, but by God’s grace and by the sincere effort by Rahul in updating all the documents needed we have been finally rewarded.I really liked your approach all throughout the process and I assure you that I will recommend all my friends and relatives who are looking for immigration help in UK to your firm. My special wishes to all your team for the support."Kalyan Chakravarthy
Attention to Detail and Responsiveness
We have been very pleased with their advice, attention to detail and responsiveness which has sped us through the immigration process in a very short time frame. If you are thinking “why do I need to pay someone else to help me through the process” I can only say that without Rahul’s support and advice throughout, we would have been a lot more stressed and possibly would have fallen at several hurdles along the way. We are both used to dealing with forms and bureaucracy but we found ourselves going round in circles at times trying to work out the UKBA paperwork. Whenever we had a query, Rahul was always able to e-mail us back straight away with the advice we needed. His experience enables him to cut through all the reams of guidance notes, forms and lists of requirements which eases the path considerably. Rahul takes a keen interest in his clients and will always do his best to get a positive and swift outcome. We are really pleased with the service we received and would recommend Hudson McKenzie to anyone looking for Immigration Lawyers.Daryl Pollock
We approached Hudson McKenzie to seek assistance in relation to our spouse application. They have been extremely courteous and have always been prompt in answering our calls. Our application was approved within a very short time scale- thanks to the team at Hudson McKenzie who made this possible. We are happy to recommend them to everyone we know.Gary Bates
New Zealand Overview
New Zealand is one of the world’s most stable and well-governed nations and offers an attractive destination for investment, business and raising a family. With a population of approximately 4.5 million people, the country is consistently ranked in the top 10 in terms of protecting investors, starting a business and for ease of doing business. Aside from being one of the least densely populated countries in the world, New Zealand also has no gift/estate/wealth tax, no capital gains tax, an extensive tax treaty network and a sound legal system based on English law. New Zealand has therefore become an attractive jurisdiction to relocate tax residence for numerous reasons. The United Nations ranks New Zealand 13th out of 187 countries on its 2016 Human Development Index. Compared to most countries in the world, New Zealand offers a great work-life balance with world-class education and healthcare systems.
The Investor 1 and Investor 2 Resident Visa Programs allow applicants to live, work and study in New Zealand.
Applicants can include their spouse and dependent children aged 24 years and younger in their applications.
Investor 1 Resident Visa
- An applicant must invest NZD 10 million in New Zealand over a three-year period in order to apply for New Zealand residence
- No maximum age limit, no language requirement, and no business experience requirement
Investor 2 Resident Visa
- For experienced business people, aged 65 years or younger, who have a minimum of NZD 2.5 million in available funds or assets
- Applicant must invest atleast NZD 3 million in an acceptable investment in New Zealand, to be held for four years
- English language requirement: Applicants are required to have an English-speaking background; or an International English Language Testing System test report with an overall band score of three or more; or be a competent user of English
- Investments that are capable of a commercial return; are not for the personal use of the applicant(s); is invested in New Zealand in NZD; are invested in lawful enterprises or managed funds and have the potential to contribute to the economy
- Include bonds issued by the New Zealand government or local authorities; firms traded on the New Zealand Debt Securities Market; firms with at least a BBB or equivalent rating; registered banks; or finance companies
- Investments can also be made in equity in New Zealand firms (public or private, including managed funds); registered banks, as well as residential property development(s) and commercial property
- Applicants can nominate a mix of funds and/or assets to invest into
- High standard of living, multicultural and low population density
- Political, social and economic stability, least corrupt nation on the planet
- Solid legal system based upon English law
- New Zealand citizens enjoy visa-free access to 173 countries around the world
- Strong tax treaty network with a large number of counterparties