It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service
It was great experience working with you, Amisha. You are one of the finest immigration consultants I have ever met, your patience in answering several of my questions left me amazed. You are an example of how client service should be delivered. Thank you once again for your incredible service.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
A million thanks!
A million or more thanks for bringing this matter to an end. I do not know how to thank you. I am happy now and agree with it. Once again thank you for your top professional work you have done for me and other clients.Amir Afshar
The Legal PA was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on reception and I was very satisfied by the advice given by the employment solicitor.Paul Doyle
A big thank you!
Just don’t know what to say other than a BIG THANK YOU for all your support and guidance for making this happen on such short notice.Your service and the way you guys dealt with my work is absolutely brilliant and awesome.Top stars and once again Thank You.Piyush Desai
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for being so brilliant by navigating the the process for me with such patience and ease. It’s really very much appreciated.K. Mueller
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for sorting out my paperwork so promptly and efficiently, as well as for your advice and assistance.L. Hutson
Wholehearted cooperation and transparency
"I am writing this review overjoyed and filled with happiness and gratitude. I take this opportunity to thank you Rahul, for your whole hearted cooperation and transparency kept by you all the time. Frankly speaking, when I approached Rahul on 21-May-2012, I was in a very tough situation. My company had applied for Sponsorship license which was still pending and I was about to finish my PSW visa by June 15th. I was really in a dilemma whether I will get my visa or not, but by God’s grace and by the sincere effort by Rahul in updating all the documents needed we have been finally rewarded.I really liked your approach all throughout the process and I assure you that I will recommend all my friends and relatives who are looking for immigration help in UK to your firm. My special wishes to all your team for the support."Kalyan Chakravarthy
Attention to Detail and Responsiveness
We have been very pleased with their advice, attention to detail and responsiveness which has sped us through the immigration process in a very short time frame. If you are thinking “why do I need to pay someone else to help me through the process” I can only say that without Rahul’s support and advice throughout, we would have been a lot more stressed and possibly would have fallen at several hurdles along the way. We are both used to dealing with forms and bureaucracy but we found ourselves going round in circles at times trying to work out the UKBA paperwork. Whenever we had a query, Rahul was always able to e-mail us back straight away with the advice we needed. His experience enables him to cut through all the reams of guidance notes, forms and lists of requirements which eases the path considerably. Rahul takes a keen interest in his clients and will always do his best to get a positive and swift outcome. We are really pleased with the service we received and would recommend Hudson McKenzie to anyone looking for Immigration Lawyers.Daryl Pollock
We approached Hudson McKenzie to seek assistance in relation to our spouse application. They have been extremely courteous and have always been prompt in answering our calls. Our application was approved within a very short time scale- thanks to the team at Hudson McKenzie who made this possible. We are happy to recommend them to everyone we know.Gary Bates
Sponsor Licence Application Lawyers London
Sponsor Licence Applications
If you want to employ a member of staff from outside EEA (European Economic Area), you need a sponsor licence to provide evidence that the migrant worker has a genuine job in the UK. It also acts as a pledge from you, the sponsor, that you will accept the responsibilities of sponsorship.
The licence will last for 4 years (unless it is withdrawn by UK Visas & Immigration) and must be renewed before expiry if you wish to continue employing the migrant worker.
You should get professional advice from one of the reputed sponsor license application lawyers at an early stage to ensure that your systems are in place, your application is properly prepared and lodged correctly with UK Visas & Immigration. This will give you the best chance of success in the fastest possible timeframe.
Hudson McKenzie is one of a limited number of firms which possess a thorough understanding of the PBS sponsorship arrangements and obligations.
Criteria for Success
In applying for a licence and subsequently issuing CoS (Certificate of Sponsorship) to migrant workers, your organisation accepts the need for compliance with a number of requirements including:-
- Having effective HR systems.
- Adequate record keeping and various reporting requirements.
- Regulatory compliance and co-operation with all UKVI requests.
The UKVI have indicated that they will want to do either a pre or post licence application review of the HR systems and processes. In conducting this review, the UKVI would look at the sponsor’s HR systems and processes. Specifically, they would look at the following five areas:
- Monitoring immigration status and preventing illegal working
- Maintaining migrant workers’ contact details
- Record keeping
- Migrant tracking and monitoring
- Recruitment practices and professional accreditations
To maintain an A-rated sponsor licence under the Points Based System, a company would need to receive an A rating in each of the above areas.
The Government’s legislation relating to Employer’s Liability places obligations on employers to assist in the prevention of illegal working. It is a vital component of any pre-employment check that the immigration status of all overseas nationals subject to immigration control is verified.
We can help you establish a Statutory Excuse against any civil or criminal action brought under Section 15 of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. We use a 24/7 state-of-the-art Case Management System which identifies, tracks and monitors all non-EEA workers employed by the company.
Our well-trained Immigration Lawyers will ensure that your company meets the requirements of the Illegal Working Legislation comprehensively and is covered at all times.
Our Employer Sponsorship Licence Service
We will manage the entire Tier 2/ 5 Sponsorship process for you – working with you to ensure that a successful A-rated licence is granted. This includes:
- An audit of your HR policies and procedures (with reference to the Points Based System) around each of the five areas outlined in the Home Office guidance. It also includes random sampling of personnel files, reviewing HR on-boarding and tracking processes to ensure appropriateness for your organisation and compliance with the new PBS requirements.
- A detailed report highlighting risk areas and summarising our best practice recommendations to ensure compliance. In our experience, many companies prefer to have us visit to go through their systems, rather than UK Visas & Immigration, wherever possible.
- Advice and help to resolve any gaps and a revised report ready for submission to UK Visas & Immigration.
- Processing your application and gathering supporting documentation for successful Sponsor Registration. Where our report is submitted with the sponsor licence application, in most cases UK visas & Immigration would not need to undertake an audit before approving an application for a licence.
- Ongoing support for you and your HR professionals to ensure that you remain fully compliant with the stringent regulations at all times.
- Updating the Sponsor Management System on your behalf, as and when required.
- Requesting additional certificates from UK Visas & Immigration on your behalf.
- Issuing certificates of sponsorship (CoS) on your behalf for individuals who have been offered a job.
- Assistance for your employees in obtaining entry clearance/leave to remain once a certificate of sponsorship has been issued.
- Advise and assistance on the Resident Labour Market Test (advertising) requirements.
Contact our Sponsor Licence Application Solicitors London, UK
For further information, please contact our Sponsor Licence Application Lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44(0) 20 3318 5794.