It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service
It was great experience working with you, Amisha. You are one of the finest immigration consultants I have ever met, your patience in answering several of my questions left me amazed. You are an example of how client service should be delivered. Thank you once again for your incredible service.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
A million thanks!
A million or more thanks for bringing this matter to an end. I do not know how to thank you. I am happy now and agree with it. Once again thank you for your top professional work you have done for me and other clients.Amir Afshar
The Legal PA was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on reception and I was very satisfied by the advice given by the employment solicitor.Paul Doyle
A big thank you!
Just don’t know what to say other than a BIG THANK YOU for all your support and guidance for making this happen on such short notice.Your service and the way you guys dealt with my work is absolutely brilliant and awesome.Top stars and once again Thank You.Piyush Desai
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for being so brilliant by navigating the the process for me with such patience and ease. It’s really very much appreciated.K. Mueller
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for sorting out my paperwork so promptly and efficiently, as well as for your advice and assistance.L. Hutson
Wholehearted cooperation and transparency
"I am writing this review overjoyed and filled with happiness and gratitude. I take this opportunity to thank you Rahul, for your whole hearted cooperation and transparency kept by you all the time. Frankly speaking, when I approached Rahul on 21-May-2012, I was in a very tough situation. My company had applied for Sponsorship license which was still pending and I was about to finish my PSW visa by June 15th. I was really in a dilemma whether I will get my visa or not, but by God’s grace and by the sincere effort by Rahul in updating all the documents needed we have been finally rewarded.I really liked your approach all throughout the process and I assure you that I will recommend all my friends and relatives who are looking for immigration help in UK to your firm. My special wishes to all your team for the support."Kalyan Chakravarthy
Attention to Detail and Responsiveness
We have been very pleased with their advice, attention to detail and responsiveness which has sped us through the immigration process in a very short time frame. If you are thinking “why do I need to pay someone else to help me through the process” I can only say that without Rahul’s support and advice throughout, we would have been a lot more stressed and possibly would have fallen at several hurdles along the way. We are both used to dealing with forms and bureaucracy but we found ourselves going round in circles at times trying to work out the UKBA paperwork. Whenever we had a query, Rahul was always able to e-mail us back straight away with the advice we needed. His experience enables him to cut through all the reams of guidance notes, forms and lists of requirements which eases the path considerably. Rahul takes a keen interest in his clients and will always do his best to get a positive and swift outcome. We are really pleased with the service we received and would recommend Hudson McKenzie to anyone looking for Immigration Lawyers.Daryl Pollock
We approached Hudson McKenzie to seek assistance in relation to our spouse application. They have been extremely courteous and have always been prompt in answering our calls. Our application was approved within a very short time scale- thanks to the team at Hudson McKenzie who made this possible. We are happy to recommend them to everyone we know.Gary Bates
Citizenship of Malta
Malta, officially known as the Republic of Malta, is a Southern European island nation in the Mediterranean Sea, lying 80 km south of Italy. It is an extremely attractive place to live or to own a second home and is strategically located with excellent air links.
Its proximity to the sea, 300 days of sunshine coupled with lowest crime rates in Europe make it one of the most favoured destinations in Europe.
- Member of the EU since 2004, and Schengen Area since 2007.
- Enjoys stable political climate with a low risk of financial instability.
- Maltese Government is very much pro-business, and creating a company in Malta is straightforward.
- Legislation and tax system are amongst the most favourable in Europe.
- English is the official language of Malta (alongside Maltese), and is widely spoken.
- Citizens have access to an excellent healthcare system provided free to Maltese citizens, and high quality international education is available for children.
- Required investment from approx. €1 million.
Maltese Individual Investor Programme (IIP)-Requirements
Applicants must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Contribution– Make a non-refundable contribution to the National Development and Social Fund which is €650,000 for main applicant, €25,000 for spouse and each dependant under 18 years of age or €50,000 for each dependant over 18 years of age.
- Investment– Invest €150,000 into Maltese government bonds (or via approved funds for the same) for at least 5 years.
- Property– Hold a residence in Malta for at least 5 years, either by leasing a a property with annual rent over €16,000 or purchase of a property with value over €350,000.
- Health Insurance– Global cover with no exclusions covering at least €50,000 per family member.
Citizenship is normally granted within 18 months of submission.
Benefits of obtaining citizenship
- The right to live, work and study in any of the 28 EU countries and Switzerland.
- Minimal presence required.
- Travel visa-free to 173 countries, including the EU and Canada.
- Once granted, citizenship is valid for life, and is hereditary for direct family members.
We would be delighted to assist you and your family members in obtaining citizenship of Malta. Please get in touch with us at HudsonVIP@hudsonmckenzie.com to know more about this programme.