High Quality Advice
Our experience of working with the team at Hudson McKenzie means you will consistently receive high quality advice, which is delivered quickly and succinctly. As well as speedy responses by email, there is always someone you can speak to on the phone. We’ve built a great relationship and collaboration with the team from day one. The team have also gone above and beyond to help and enable us to improve our global mobility processes and service to our business, which is something our previous provider had overlooked.Kaisa
You have provided us an excellent service so far. The response time is exceptionally quick and you are fully in control when it comes to the visa process. Your services have enriched our company in providing our employees guidance in visa-matters.Overall, very happy with you personally. A nice service-oriented person whom I can always count on.
It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate
Just a quick note to thank you for helping out! It was crisis time and you ladies stepped up to the plate (baseball term). I appreciate your help and apologies for all the phone calls.Professional Golfer
Vaida has done a wonderful job and has been very responsive with the daily crises of submitting our Tier 1 application. She has been extremely patient with us as well so we are very grateful to both Rahul and Vaida. Honestly we were shocked but overjoyed that the visa was approved so readily and without an interview or additional documentation. We wish you the best and thank you so much for your help and support.Kevin and Jane
Happy to recommend
A good friend had recommended Amisha from Hudson McKenzie. I needed help with my application for British Citizenship and was looking for a competent lawyer to help with the process. I was not disappointed: Amisha and her colleague Vaida were very competent and personable at the same time. Very approachable and friendly and happy to help, advise and reassure all the way through the process. Thank you very much, both of you, you made a stressful time just that bit easier. Happy to recommend!Gabriella Z
Very grateful for your service
It was great experience working with you, Amisha. You are one of the finest immigration consultants I have ever met, your patience in answering several of my questions left me amazed. You are an example of how client service should be delivered. Thank you once again for your incredible service.Harish
I would like to personally thank you for helping me in this matter, you have been absolutely amazing!Ms. Frew
A million thanks!
A million or more thanks for bringing this matter to an end. I do not know how to thank you. I am happy now and agree with it. Once again thank you for your top professional work you have done for me and other clients.Amir Afshar
The Legal PA was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on reception and I was very satisfied by the advice given by the employment solicitor.Paul Doyle
A big thank you!
Just don’t know what to say other than a BIG THANK YOU for all your support and guidance for making this happen on such short notice.Your service and the way you guys dealt with my work is absolutely brilliant and awesome.Top stars and once again Thank You.Piyush Desai
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for being so brilliant by navigating the the process for me with such patience and ease. It’s really very much appreciated.K. Mueller
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for sorting out my paperwork so promptly and efficiently, as well as for your advice and assistance.L. Hutson
Wholehearted cooperation and transparency
"I am writing this review overjoyed and filled with happiness and gratitude. I take this opportunity to thank you Rahul, for your whole hearted cooperation and transparency kept by you all the time. Frankly speaking, when I approached Rahul on 21-May-2012, I was in a very tough situation. My company had applied for Sponsorship license which was still pending and I was about to finish my PSW visa by June 15th. I was really in a dilemma whether I will get my visa or not, but by God’s grace and by the sincere effort by Rahul in updating all the documents needed we have been finally rewarded.I really liked your approach all throughout the process and I assure you that I will recommend all my friends and relatives who are looking for immigration help in UK to your firm. My special wishes to all your team for the support."Kalyan Chakravarthy
Attention to Detail and Responsiveness
We have been very pleased with their advice, attention to detail and responsiveness which has sped us through the immigration process in a very short time frame. If you are thinking “why do I need to pay someone else to help me through the process” I can only say that without Rahul’s support and advice throughout, we would have been a lot more stressed and possibly would have fallen at several hurdles along the way. We are both used to dealing with forms and bureaucracy but we found ourselves going round in circles at times trying to work out the UKBA paperwork. Whenever we had a query, Rahul was always able to e-mail us back straight away with the advice we needed. His experience enables him to cut through all the reams of guidance notes, forms and lists of requirements which eases the path considerably. Rahul takes a keen interest in his clients and will always do his best to get a positive and swift outcome. We are really pleased with the service we received and would recommend Hudson McKenzie to anyone looking for Immigration Lawyers.Daryl Pollock
We approached Hudson McKenzie to seek assistance in relation to our spouse application. They have been extremely courteous and have always been prompt in answering our calls. Our application was approved within a very short time scale- thanks to the team at Hudson McKenzie who made this possible. We are happy to recommend them to everyone we know.Gary Bates
Citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis
The two-island state of St Kitts & Nevis is located in East Caribbean, to the west of Antigua and the south of Anguilla. Formerly a British colony, St Kitts and Nevis gained its independence in 1983 but has chosen to keep Queen Elizabeth II as head of state.
- It is part of the Commonwealth of Nations and retains the British Monarch as head of state.
- The islands cover 261 sq. km with a population of just over 54,000.
- The island enjoys a high standard of living.
- Tourism is the island’s economic mainstay, attracting more than 600,000 visitors every year.
- Required donation from US$150,000.
Applicants must fulfil one of the following two investment options:-
- Make a donation– An applicant must either make an investment of at least USD 400,000 in one of the approved real-estate developments in addition to paying government fees, other fees and taxes, or alternatively making a contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF, a public charity) starting from USD 250,000 (for a single applicant), or a non-refundable contribution to the Hurricane Relief Fund (HRF) of an amount starting from USD 150,000 for an applicant with up to three dependents; or
- Purchase a property– Purchase a property from a government real estate project for at least US$400,000 and maintain it for at least five years
- Be of outstanding character,
- Hold no criminal record; and
- Have excellent health.
- Signatory to the Double Taxation Relief (CARICOM) Treaty 1994 and compliant with the US FATCA regime.
- No minimum presence requirement.
- Citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis offers visa-free travel to 139 countries including the European Schengen Area, the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Applicant and their eligible dependant family members enjoy full citizenship for life, which can be passed on to future generations by descent.
- Citizens of St. Kitts & Nevis are allowed to hold dual citizenship, and the acquisition of citizenship is not reported to other countries.