Company Secretarial Solicitors London
Commercial Lawyers London
Hudson McKenzie can provide practical advice to UK and international businesses of all sizes, from those already with a qualified company secretary, to those whose company secretary role is filled by an employee who has another role at the company e.g. Office manager, or the accountant.
Key areas of focus
- Company incorporation and annual compliance with statutory requirements
- ‘Same day’ formation service
- Filing of the annual return (subject to receipt of all requisite documents)
- Preparing notices and issuing them in accordance with statutory time limits
- Preparing proxy notices
- Appointment and resignation of Directors
- Changes to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Allotment and subsequent transfer of shares
- Re-organisation of share capital
- Preparation and filing of other company documentation as and when is necessary
We can also arrange to serve as company secretary and provide a registered office address, to ensure that the statutory requirements of the company are fulfilled and that your statutory records are appropriately maintained, leaving the day to day running of the company to the Directors.
Contact our Company Secretarial Solicitors London, UK
For further information, please contact our Company Secretarial lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44(0) 20 3318 5794.