Portia joined Hudson McKenzie in 2017 and plays a key role as the Legal PA of the firm and Public Relations Coordinator. She holds a master’s degree in Philosophy and has extensive experience within PA and PR fields.
Portia also acts as the firm’s social media coordinator, in which she maintains a high level of public relations by continually updating the firm’s social media accounts.
Portia regularly contributes to the firm’s blog and strives to ensure that a strong connection is maintained between the firm and its clientele, as well as public at large. She is also in-charge of the firm’s events.
- More Details
Portia’s organisational and PR skills are second to none. Additionally, her ability to represent the firm at meetings and events is exemplary.
- PA and Secretary to Chairperson at Rochester Film Society
- Research and Data Input for U.N. Political Department (U.N.V)
- Media and Research Assistant for GC Privé
- Event organisation and PR for Capital A list
- MA, BA (2:1 HONS) Philosophy; Heythrop College, University of London