Employment law: Key dates for Spring 2019
What are the key dates for employment law this Spring 2019?
Aside from Brexit, the UK is also going to undergo several employment law updates and changes, in which we have outlined as follows:
30th March 2019
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting must be completed by all Public sector employers by this date.
1st April 2019
- National Living Wage increases for all employees aged over 25 years old to £8.21 per hour.
4th April 2019
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting must be completed by all Private sector employers by this date.
6th April 2019
- Itemised Payslips begins, in which employers must state number of hours being paid and the time worked by employees.
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) to increase to £94.25
7th April 2019
- New Statutory Increases to £148.68 which are applicable to Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP), Shared Parental (ShPP) and Statutory Adoption Pay (SAP).
If you would like to discuss this article further or have any general legal enquiries, please contact one of our highly qualified solicitors on 020 3318 5794 or via email at email@example.com