What are the approved English Language Tests? | Hudson McKenzie

What are the approved English Language Tests?

August 6, 2018 | Immigration, Latest Thinking, News

The UKVI has provided a list of tests and test centers that visa applicants for the UK can use as a way of helping with their application.

However, the UKVI has also provided a list of approved SELT test centers in the rest of the world, for those applying from outside of the UK.

The provided lists by the UKVI are to ensure the legibility of visa applicants who are required to prove their English language ability before being accepted into the UK.

To find out more about this, please click here

If you would like to discuss this article further or have any general legal enquiries, please contact one of our highly qualified solicitors on 020 3318 5794 or via email at londoninfo@hudsonmckenzie.com