Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Program
The Government of Antigua & Barbuda have been recently accepting citizenship applications under their citizenship by investment program at a reduced investment fee (50%). The offer of reduced investment will, however, come to an end on 31 October 2018.
Therefore, any individuals looking to take advantage of the citizenship program should be make their applications now in order to meet this deadline, as it can take 3-4 weeks to collate the necessary documents.
Antigua & Barbuda Passports are normally granted within 3-4 months. With the limited time offer a family of four can receive citizenship from as little as:
- $161,200 (donation option), which will increase to $261,200 after 31 October 2018.
- $278,200 (estate option), which will increase to $478,200 after 31 October 2018.
Benefits of Applying for Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship:
- Processing time are extremely quick i.e. 3-4 months.
- Commonwealth Citizenship from a politically and economically stable country.
- Visa-free travel across 150 countries including the EU Schengen Area, UK, Hong Kong, South Africa and Singapore.
- Dependent children under 29 years and dependent parents or grandparents over 58 years can be included in the application.
- Applicants do not need to travel to Antigua and Barbuda during the application process.
- No interview, educational or managerial experience required.
- The Government does not levy tax on worldwide income.
To find out more about Citizenship in Antigua and Barbuda, please read our brochure here.
Alternatively, you can have a look at our Antigua and Barbuda factsheet here.
Should you require assistance with the applying for Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship, please get in touch, in strictest confidence with the firm’s immigration partner Rahul Batra on +44 (0)20 3318 5794 or via email at HudsonVIP@hudsonmckenzie.com.
We look forward to assisting you.
Author: Rahul Batra