Sarah Buttler joins Hudson McKenzie
Hudson McKenzie is pleased to announce that Sarah Buttler, former Director and Head of Global Business Immigration Services at Ernst & Young LLP, London has joined the firm as an Immigration Partner and Global Practice Leader. Sarah will serve as a leading advisor to the firm’s Business Immigration team. “Hudson McKenzie is pleased to welcome Sarah to the firm,” says Rahul Batra, Chairman and Managing Partner.
Sarah’s breadth of experience in immigration management, policy, strategy and implementation spans all nature of businesses from large corporate programmes to smaller bespoke plans for start-ups and private client matters.
Prior to founding her own firm, Sarah Buttler Associates in 2008, Sarah was Director of Ernst & Young’s Global Business Immigration Services practice – where she first worked with the firm’s Managing Partner, Rahul Batra – and headed the provision and technical services throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa regions and the business development proposition globally. Sarah has over 20 years’ experience in providing some of the world’s largest and smallest companies with business immigration advice.
Highlights of Sarah’s career have included:
- Building Ernst & Young’s global immigration network and developing this into a market force in the area of globally managed immigration solutions.
- Leading engagement teams in transitioning clients from a local delivery based immigration service model to a fully integrated globally coordinated programme through a hand-picked network of immigration specialists in 140 locations globally.
- Transitioning the provision of UK immigration services from an in house model to a fully outsourced model with a large scale mover of Indian IT specialists.
- Acting as a moderator to several niche industry panels on UK immigration policy changes; advisor to the Home Office on the Points Based System.
- Consultant to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development in benchmarking immigration policy and practice in developing nations.
- Regular speaking engagements at international conferences and business schools on strategic immigration issues affecting individuals and businesses.
In Sarah’s own words,
“It is my firm belief that every client, regardless of size, deserves the same standards of technical excellence and client care. My previous firm, Sarah Buttler Associates, was built entirely on that proposition and I am now delighted to be associated with Hudson McKenzie, a firm that upholds the same excellent standards in the provision of immigration services”.
The firm’s Managing Partner Rahul Batra commented-
“We would like to congratulate Sarah and welcome her to the Hudson McKenzie fraternity. She brings with her a great understanding of both Global and UK Business Immigration matters, as well as the ability to work through extremely complex issues. Her experience and expertise will be a valuable asset to the firm and the clients we serve. This ultimately reflects our ongoing commitment of excellence to our clients and associates worldwide”.
For more information, please contact the firm’s Marketing Executive Stephanie Schultz at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 3318 5798.