EEA Application Lawyers London
Under European law, EEA and Swiss nationals have the right to live, study and work in the UK, and may be accompanied by their dependent family members, whether or not their family members are themselves EEA or Swiss nationals.
In general, the rules that apply to the Non-EEA family members of British Nationals do not apply to the non-EEA family members of EEA nationals. Our EEA Application Lawyers can advise you as to which application is appropriate and assist with its submission.
We will complete all application forms and submit them on your behalf, along with the supporting evidence and our legal representations. We will liaise with the UK authorities until a decision on your EEA family permanent residency application is received.
In general, we provide assistance with EEA (European Economic Area) immigration issues such as:
- Non-EEA national family members.
- Worker Registration Scheme.
- Retaining Right of Residence after a relationship has ended with an EEA national.
- Bulgarian and Romanian Accession Worker Card.
- Seasonal Agricultural Workers’ Scheme.
- Sectors Based Scheme.
Residence Card Applications
A Residence Card is confirmation of right of residence for the non EEA family members of those EEA nationals who are exercising their treaty rights in one of the following ways:
- Working in the UK on PAYE basis.
- Working as self-employed person.
- Being self-sufficient and maintaining comprehensive sickness insurance.
- Studying in the UK and maintaining comprehensive sickness insurance.
Once approved, the residence card is issued for a maximum of five years.
Residence card holders get full rights of working in the UK and can apply for permanent residence upon completing five years of residence in accordance with the EEA regulations provided their EEA national family member continues to exercise their treaty rights in the UK.
Contact our EEA Application Lawyers London, UK
For further information, please contact our EEA Application Lawyers in London – click here or call us on +44(0) 20 3318 5794.