+44 (0) 20 3283 4102/4103
Hudson McKenzie prides itself on offering a top-level, client-focused service, with integrated multi-jurisdictional support providing immigration solutions in a timely manner.
Immigration advice is highly business sensitive; non-compliance can result in substantial penalties. Government authorities worldwide have wide-ranging powers of enforcement. In several jurisdictions, including the UK, individuals involved in breaches of immigration law may be imprisoned as well as individually fined.
Our primary objective is to help you achieve the most effective immigration solutions for your business, or personal needs, avoiding immigration risk and penalties. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the UKBA Sponsor Licence Registration Process.
- Advising on visas under all categories of Tier 2 of the PBS including Tier 2 (G), Tier 2 (ICT) and Tier 2 (Sportperson) visas.
- Advising on all types of UK and Global Immigration applications – including those for Permanent Residence/Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship.
- Advising on all kinds of EEA applications including EEA Family Permits, Registration Certificates for EEA/Swiss Nationals (EEA1), Permanent Residence for EEA/Swiss nationals (EEA3), Residence Cards for family members of EEA/Swiss nationals (EEA2), Permanent Residence for family members of EEA/Swiss Nationals (EEA4), Worker Registration Scheme and applications for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals.
- Advising on Short-term Assignment Planning, Business Visit Visas, temporary work and residence permits, Entry Clearance/Visas and Passports.
- Document Translation and Legalisation services.
- Assessing Corporate Immigration Processes and Risk, formulating Immigration Risk Reports and Solutions.
- Training and Support for in-house immigration teams.
- Strategic Immigration Planning for Start-up Companies in the UK.
- Advising on Dependent/Family Members' Visas and Tier 4 (Student) Visas.
- Advising on immigration requirements for High-Net Worth individuals including Tier 1 (Investor) and Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) categories.
For further information on how we can assist you, please send an email to one of our London Immigration Lawyers