- UKVI abolishes 28 day grace period for UK visa applications (6143)
- Do you qualify for ILR under the Long Residency rules? (2748)
- UK Immigration changes in 2017 (1010)
- Resident Labour Market Test for UK immigration applications– Are you compliant? (983)
- Changes to Tier 2 General Limit (736)
- BREXIT and its potential impact on the UK’s Immigration Policy (722)
We approached Hudson McKenzie to seek assistance in relation to our spouse application. They have been extremely courteous and have always been prompt in answering our calls. Our application was approved within a very short time scale- thanks to the team at Hudson McKenzie who made this possible. We are happy to recommend them to everyone we know. (more…)
Attention to Detail and Responsiveness
We have been very pleased with their advice, attention to detail and responsiveness which has sped us through the immigration process in a very short time frame. If you are thinking “why do I need to pay someone else to help me through the process” I can only say that without Rahul’s support and advice throughout, we would have been a lot more stressed and possibly would have fallen at several hurdles along the way. (more…)
Wholehearted cooperation and transparency
“I am writing this review overjoyed and filled with happiness and gratitude. I take this opportunity to thank you Rahul, for your whole hearted cooperation and transparency kept by you all the time. Frankly speaking, when I approached Rahul on 21-May-2012, I was in a very tough situation. (more…)
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for sorting out my paperwork so promptly and efficiently, as well as for your advice and assistance.
Thank you Hudson McKenzie for being so brilliant by navigating the the process for me with such patience and ease. It’s really very much appreciated.