We provide expert advice on the full range of legal issues for Entrepreneurs.
At Hudson McKenzie, our lawyers understand the challenges entrepreneurs face and the risks they have to take for their company to grow. Our approach is to form a strategic partnership with our clients and become their trusted business advisers.
We will work hard to help you realise the full potential of your business and adapt our service to meet your needs. We will take a long term approach to your business, supporting you right from initial set up of your company all the way through to exit and beyond.
Key areas of focus
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas.
- Company formation and company secretarial support.
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating investments.
- Devising commercial and technology agreements.
- Protecting, enforcing and exploiting Intellectual Property Rights, (typically the key assets of early stage companies).
- Service agreements.
- Tax, corporate and personal planning structures.
- Wealth and estate planning.
- Litigation and dispute resolution.
- Buying other companies and businesses.
- Sale/IPO of company.
Our established links to providers of capital for growing businesses also means we can sometimes facilitate introductions that may help finance your projects.
We have assisted entrepreneurs from Google Campus, Innovation Warehouse and Tech City with a full spectrum of legal matters including securing a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa, assisting with company set up, commercial matters and efficient tax planning for the individuals and their entities.
For further information, please get in touch with Rahul Batra, Managing Partner on +44 (0) 20 3318 5794 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.